GDPR | General Data Protection Regulation
Pame Digital is committed to protecting any personal data collected from users in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and relevant Czech legislation. This information describes the process of collecting, storing and handling such data.
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Union and the applicable Czech regulations on data protection, Pame Digital informs you that it will process any personal data collected from you in its capacity as a data controller, either upon application for the provision of a service, or subsequently, including those arising from the conclusion and operation of a contract(s) with Pame Digital, or in the context of general relations and transactions with Pame Digital, as set out below.
1. What personal data Pame Digital collects about you and from where
- Your contact data: e-mail address, name, etc. The data are collected directly from you.
In case you provide us with personal data of third parties, you must have obtained their consent and referred them to this Pame Digital notice.
2. Pame Digital collects data to better serve its customers. The information we collect is used for various purposes, such as providing personalized services, analytics and customer communication.
Pame Digital collects and processes your personal data: This processing of the data under 1. serves purposes such as:
- Identifying you and communicating with you at the stage of both the pre-contractual and contractual relationship with you, as well as any other transaction with Pame Digital.
- The drafting of the contract with you, its execution and generally the smooth operation of the contract and the fulfilment of Pame Digital’s obligations to you thereafter.
- For purposes of Pame Digital’s or a third party’s legitimate interests. Such processing of the data under 1. serves purposes such as the security of Pame Digital’s IT systems, facilities and assets, the defence of Pame Digital’s legal rights and interests, the information and/or participation of you in promotional activities for new products and/or services, if your consent has not been selected for such processing as a legal basis. Such processing is preceded by a balancing that the interests of Pame Digital are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms that require the protection of your data.
- With your consent. In cases where we have requested and obtained your consent, the processing of the data under 1. is based on that consent. In such cases, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without, however, affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
3. Who are the recipients of your data
In the performance of Pame Digital’s contractual and legal/regulatory obligations, in the service of its legitimate interests, and in cases where Pame Digital is authorized or has obtained your consent, recipients of your data may be, for example, the following:
- Pame Digital’s employees who are responsible for the evaluation of your requests, the management and operation of the contract(s) with Pame Digital, for the fulfilment of the obligations arising from the contract(s), as well as the relevant obligations imposed by law.
- Supervisory, independent, judicial, prosecutorial, public and/or other authorities or bodies or parties entrusted with the control/monitoring of Pame Digital’s activities within the scope of their competences.
4. Pame Digital may transfer your data to third countries (outside the EU)
- Pame Digital does not transfer any of your data to third countries outside the EU.
- Pame Digital uses social media platforms to advertise its services and products. Pame Digital is not responsible for any personal data (such as IP address) collected by external websites (social networks) embedded in our pages.
5. How long will Pame Digital keep your data?
If you enter into a contract with Pame Digital, your personal data will be kept throughout the duration of the contract. In any case of termination of the contract, Pame Digital may keep your personal data until the completion of the statutory period of general limitation of claims, i.e. up to twenty (20) years from the termination of the contract in any way.
6. What rights you have to protect your data
You have the following rights:
- To know the categories of your personal data that we hold and process, their origin, the purposes for which they are processed, the categories of recipients, the time for which they are held, and your rights in this regard (right of access).
- Request the rectification and/or completion of your personal data to make it complete and accurate (right of rectification), providing any necessary document showing the need for rectification or completion.
- Request the restriction of the processing of your data (right of restriction).
- Object to any further processing of your personal data held by us (right to object).
- Request the deletion of your personal data from the records we hold (right to be forgotten).
- Request the transfer of your data from Pame Digital to any other controller (right to data portability).
- To lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (www.uoou.cz) if you believe that your rights are being infringed in any way.
Finally, when accessing the Website, you can choose whether you want cookies* to be collected.
7. How you can enforce your rights
To exercise your rights, you can contact us by email at email@example.com.
Pame Digital will make every effort to respond to your request within thirty (30) days of submission. This time limit may be extended for sixty (60) additional days if deemed necessary in Pame Digital’s sole discretion taking into account the complexity of the request and the number of requests. Pame Digital will notify you in any case of extension of the deadline within thirty (30) days.
The above service is provided by Pame Digital free of charge. However, in the event that the Customer’s requests are manifestly unfounded, excessive or repetitive, Pame Digital may either charge the Customer a reasonable fee, informing the Customer accordingly, or refuse to respond to the Customer’s request(s).
8. Data Protection Information
You can find out about issues related to the processing of your personal data at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. How Pame Digital protects your personal data
Pame Digital implements appropriate organisational and technical measures to ensure the security of your data, to safeguard its confidentiality, processing and protection against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access and any other form of unlawful processing.
10. Calendly Privacy Notice
We use Calendly to schedule appointments and meetings with visitors to our website. When you use Calendly to schedule an appointment with us, we collect your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you provide. We use this information to schedule and confirm appointments with you, and to communicate with you about your appointments. We retain this information for 360 days.
If you would like to access, update, or delete your information, please contact us at email@example.com. You may also opt-out of data collection by not using Calendly to schedule an appointment with us.
*Cookies and our website
Cookies used on the site:
- User preference – we set these to customize your website preferences, for example dismissing a popup not to show again in your browser, or setting your live chat preferences.
- Analytics – we use these to understand how the website is being used in order to improve the user experience. Your user data is all anonymous. You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US
- AdWords: Using Google AdWords code we are able to see which pages helped lead to contact form submissions. This allows us to make better use of our paid search budget. We also log when users view specific pages, allowing us to provide targeted advertising in the future.
- Third-party cookies: We use a number of external web services. For example, to show videos we use YouTube and Vimeo, and to encourage social shares we use social media like and share buttons. We cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from setting their own cookies and collecting information on your usage. If you are not logged in to these external services then they will not know who you are but are likely to gather anonymous usage information e.g. number of views, plays, loads, etc.
Changes to this policy
Pame digital may modify this Privacy Statement from time to time to reflect our current privacy practices. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. All changes are reflected with the date updated.